Add me to your Facebook

Monday, November 16, 2009

Broccoli Salad - so good you won't believe it has a name like Broccoli Salad

Very simple and very delicious. You can eat this and nothing else and make a satisfying meal out of it or you can serve it as a side with something like Chicken, pasta, fish, or anything for that matter.

This is another dish that I never measure the ingredients out on. Believe me you don't need to you know how much of what you will like with this.

- Fresh Broccoli
- Sweet Red Onion
- Sunflower Seeds
- Low fat 100% natural shredded cheese of your choice

Very loosely chop up the Fresh Broccoli and Sweet red onion. Add all ingredients to a bowl, mix, and enjoy! You also have the option of mixing some red wine vinegar with some sugar to make a sauce that you can stir in with the broccoli salad.

I Love Love LOVE this dish it makes my mouth salivate :)

Tom
Passion Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment