Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seeking Out the Entrepreneurial Spirited to Join Me. Read on...

I am looking for someone who wants the opportunity to get in the best shape of their life, maintain that new healthy life style AND to share that gift with others as an Independent Beachbody coach; giving you the opportunity to make some money in the process.

This is not a job offer or a business hawking, but something more meaningful than simply making a quick buck at the expense and misfortune of a fellow human being.

I am looking for people to join me in building multiple organizations that will reach a very diverse group of people and change their lives via the Team Beachbody Coaching Opportunity.

Is my vision compatible with yours? First I would like you to answer just a few questions for yourself before connecting with me.

1. Are you thirsty for learning?
2. Are you in a position that you can invest at least a couple hundred dollars initially to your business (without taking food off the table) or sacrifice enough unnecessary spending to come up with at least a couple hundred dollars quickly?
3. If you decide to do this are you willing to COMMIT to working hard (even if it's only 7 hours per week) and giving this at least 18 months of dedication?

If my vision and dedication to meaningful hard work is compatible with yours get a hold of me so that we can determine if we are a good match and begin changing lives together starting with our own lives!

Tom Birkenmeyer - Independent Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment