Add me to your Facebook

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ave. Dietitian = $802 vs. Team Beachbody club = $38. I use the club to look and feel like this :)

Total cost of the "average" dietitian-based weight loss plan = $802
Team BeachBody Club with individualized nutrition, personalized grocery lists, journals etc = $38.87

HUGE price difference and I would further argue better value for the cheaper of the two, the club. I use the club. It works amazingly well and I saved nearly a thousand dollars vs. using a dietitian. Is the club for you? I don't know. Take a look and see. EVERYTHING is outlined here without any hidden surprises or hidden fees. http://teambeachbody.com/signup?referringRepId=2760

Plus you get my personal help if you want it. Why is that important? (Other than an extra layer of accountability and motivation) I have been living and practicing excellent nutrition for two years and counting. I have learned a wealth of knowledge and even studied nutrition academically along with its affects on exercise. Most importantly, I want YOU to look and feel your VERY best and to let THAT kind of energy spread across a nation of people that desperately needs it.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment