Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy 2 year Anniversary to me!

Two years ago on august 16th 2007 I started my first day of regular exercise and eating reasonably. I got the body, strength, endurance, and energy I had always wanted in 90 days and have kept it two years and counting! I haven't fallen off the wagon for more than a day or two at a time since then! Two years later I still look much the same as I did when I first reached my goals but I am even stronger and depending on my diet even more ripped looking.

I succeeded and still am succeeding in my personal fitness and wellness because from day one I had a "Do or Die" attitude. I never gave myself an option to fail. You wouldn't give a new born baby a deadline to learn how to walk or call it quits would you? Of course not. You would encourage the baby to keep trying until a walking success has been achieved! And even then you don't stop, the next step is to learn to run, skip, hop and jump rope; maybe stand on one leg; some may choose to be gymnasts etc.

Success or Failure is pre determined by your attitude going into your challenge. If you want to change the way you look and feel then make the decision and go into it with a Do or Die attitude!

Tom
P.S. "You can't be successful by backing away from failure" - Me!!!
P.P.S. I documented my initial 90 days complete with a before and after picture: http://passionforfitness.info/mystory

No comments:

Post a Comment