Add me to your Facebook

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Unbiased shakeology taste truth from non Beachbody people

This story is AWESOME so I hope you take a minute to read through it.

A few weeks ago I co-hosted a shakeology booth. A hundred or so free samples were given away of both the greenberry and chocolate shakeology. This was a PERFECT unbiased opportunity to find out how shakeology really tastes to non Beachbody people. Every single sampler was caught off guard at how heavenly the shake tasted. Not a single negative or even neutral opinion. Everyone has tasted a health shake before so naturally we have a preconceived notion of how it's going to taste. Shakeology is completely different and the expression on these peoples faces, along with their words of high praise, was VERY solidifying to my co host and I that this stuff really is the best tasting shake we have ever had (and the healthiest by a long shot).

Some of the most common immediate responses from sampling shakeology from these unbiased non Beachbody people are, "You're kidding me, this is a health shake???", "I can't believe how good this shake is it's even better than my Starbucks", "Trade my kid for a bag of shakeology and call it even (hahaha)?, and my personal favorite, "How can I get myself one of these?"

As far as my personal opinion of the taste; the chocolate is my favorite and is honestly the best tasting chocolate shake I have ever tasted before in my life. All of the chocolate shakeology samplers that I asked agreed with me. Amazing hey? I have a severe weakness for good chocolate so this chocolate shakeology is a god send for personally, and others. This quenches my severe chocolate cravings and I get to have one of these huge chocolate shakes every single day! That's happiness my friends especially if you're a chocolate fiend like me.

If you haven't tried the greenberry or chocolate shakeology yet I encourage you to get yourself some. If you use it as a meal replacement you won't see an increase in your monthly grocery expenditure, period, so cost cannot be a reason not to get it. If you place a home direct order for shakeology you get FREE shipping for LIFE plus two free workouts which is a nice savings along with two added bonuses.

Shakeology is only available through independent Beachbody coaches like myself. You can look at recipes, info about the shake itself, the savings, health benefits, available discounts and order information here: http://passionforfitness.info/shake

Promise me you'll try some of the recipes listed on my website for shakeology. If you just mix with water rather than milk or orange juice it is not nearly as tasty.

http://passionforfitness.info/shake

Tom - certifiable chocolate fiend!

No comments:

Post a Comment