Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My 100th Article! "What makes you think I should listen to you, Tom?"

A lot of people are self proclaimed experts at something or another.  Some of them really are and can profoundly help other people.   Many are not the experts they claim to be and can cause some real damage, even death, in their recipients.

I do not know if I am an expert in anything.  Sometimes I feel like I am and other times not so much.  I'm certainly NOT replacing advice given to you from health care professionals.  All I know is that I absolutely unequivocally LOVE learning, doing, and teaching.  I also know that I have significantly helped and am helping a lot of people live better lives which just DRIVES me to keep learning, doing, and teaching even more!  The thought of how many MORE people I could possibly help to live better lives really excites the heck out of me!  My Team Beachbody business is my main vehicle in doing that.  I’m going to keep going to see what’s possible; to see how close I get to living up to my full potential in touching as many lives as I can till I take my last breath.  That’s how I feel about this whole deal.

This is my 100th article I’ve written as just one part of my efforts to teach, motivate, and inspire people to make better decisions that lead to living a better life. 

Don’t just arbitrarily listen to me go out there and research so that you can make up your own mind.  I’m just one person who is actively going out there every day to learn so that I can practice and teach.  I've taken classes and earned straight A's, I've attended seminars, I've read books, I've listened to good audio, I've made countless discoveries from my continuous pursuit of learning that I put to use daily in my own life etc.  Listen to what I have to say so that your own interest in learning for yourself can be sparked and acted on.  It’s mentally rewarding to do for yourself and psychologically very good for your moral esteem.

My growing knowledge within the articles I write is a total sum of all the learning I have done from probably hundreds of different sources.  It’s really interesting to think that just from listening to or reading literature from one person that you are taking in a composite of hundreds of other sources indirectly.  But, none the less these hundreds of sources are being interpreted by just one person; me!  So, listen to me because I do have intelligent good tutored ideas but also listen to me for the purposes of sparking your own active learning so that you can think for yourself and make up your own mind.  Don’t arbitrarily listen to me and then ask why you should listen to me because that’s just dumb.  So far no one has asked me why they should listen to me but if it does happen the first thing I am going to say in response is, “I’d love to see your findings so we can compare.  Do you have any?”.

I suppose one very simple and overlooked reason I might be an ideal source for many to listen to is that most people in our culture are not happy and want some new direction.  For someone wanting out of a tough situation it’s better to listen to someone who has pulled themselves out of darkness than to keep rocking right along with the same ole same ole. 

For example; if you’ve been following me for any period of time you know I’m an ardent advocate for and user of Shakeology.  I NEVER get sick anymore and I feel great every day that I drink a Shakeology so naturally I drink it EVERY day so that every day fully counts in my favor instead of against my favor.  I get testimonials nearly every day from users who feel the same so naturally I think everyone who wants to live better NEEDS to be drinking Shakeology.  If you spend a good chunk of your life easily fatigued, if you experience low energy every day, if you get sick easily with the change of seasons etc then you are obviously not Drinking Shakeology and you SHOULD be.  My Shakeology users as well as myself are worth listening to because we know!  We are experiencing phenomenal health and wellness.

That’s just one example there are many more.  Shakeology seems to be making the most significant difference in peoples lives so I’m using this opportunity to plug Shakeology and why you should listen to my Shakeology users along with myself to arrive at your own conclusion.

Read Shakeology Stories and Testimonials Submitted by Real People

Make your conclusions your own and make them with care.

Tom
Passion For Fitness and ardent advocate of Shakeology for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment