Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Network Marketing "101" Simplified by Tom Birkenmeyer!

We've been doing it our entire lives.  People desire to interact with other people.  It's a human trait we all have embedded within us.  Even the introverted, such as myself, have a desire to interact with other human beings.  Within all of us is a built-in human desire to share our experience both the good and the bad and that desire is inescapable.  We all want to have relevance.  To go deeper, we all want to love and feel loved.  I don't think anyone wants to have all the money in the world and not have a single friend or loved one to share our happiness with.

The Team Beachbody Coaching Opportunity is a Network Marketing business.  When you experience a great movie, a wonderful vacation destination, a delicious dessert etc do you keep it all to yourself?  Nope.  You tell people about it.  You share the experience.  That's EXACTLY what being a Team Beachbody coach entails.  When you use Team Beachbody Products, see and feel it working in your life you're going to tell other people about it.  It won't even matter if their is a weekly pay check involved or not you are going to be so excited and feel so wonderful that you're going to share the experience with other people.  Some of those people are going follow your example because they are looking for a similar experience.  If you're a Team Beachbody coach you'll get paid for the referral.  If you're not a coach then you won't.  Either way, if you get paid or don't get paid, you're sharing an experience with other people.    That's easy you can do that.  Right?  Yes you can because you already are you're just not getting paid for it.

In my opinion one of the worst things a new Team Beachbody Coach can do is put on a "sales person" hat and try to sell Team Beachbody because that's what they've been programmed to believe network marketing is.  Persuading and convincing isn't going to set you free financially unless you're some kind of sales genius, which I certainly am not.  Sharing from your heart in something you believe in will build a thriving business that you can set your self financially free with, and, you get to bring your friends and family with you!

I retired from my day job because I shared how I got into the best shape of my life with other people.  That's easy and anyone can do it.

I just bought my first home in cash because of this network marketing opportunity in Team Beachbody coaching.  I'm not doing anything fancy I'm just sharing my experiences with others.  I'm in the best physical shape of my life because of these products and I'd bet the farm that if you got into the best shape of your life using these products you're going to be so excited you won't be able to contain yourself.  You're going to tell people about it!  Since some of those people are going to sign up for Team Beachbody anyway why not be in a position to set your self free financially from it?  If you don't then someone else will earn money from your friends instead of you.  

The simple philosophy is if you give service to others while being kind to yourself you can be wealthy and happy while bringing others with you.  In my opinion there is nothing better, more moral, and their is nothing that has more of a positive impact on lives than that.

Do you have a vehicle in place to harness the things you've already been doing your whole life to get in the best shape of your life and set yourself financially free?   This vehicle works.  I'm 32 years old and I just bought a home in cash and retired from a "day job" in February of 2010.  Most people spend their whole lives still owing money to a mortgage company let alone paying for a house in cash with nothing structured and depend on a pension to live after retirement at the old age of 65!  I'm able to make a purchase that over 90% of Americans are not able to make NOT because I'm doing something different. We are all sharing our experiences with others.  I'm able to buy a home in cash and retire from a "day job" at 32 years old because I got in the best shape of my life via the Team Beachbody Coaching Opportunity and I unselfishly share my experience with others.  Today I'm amending that to unselfishly sharing my financial success with other people.  I'm sharing with YOU simply via this article because I want YOU to have more, IF you want more.

If you're ready and only if you're ready sign up with me and lets get going so YOU can achieve your own American Dream that YOU define for yourself:  http://PassionFitness.info

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment