Add me to your Facebook

Friday, October 22, 2010

Be a selfless part of the solution for people you care about and put your selfish things away

You can SELL people, convince and persuade, or you can SHARE with people the things you're doing that's changing your life because you care about them and want them to get healthier, wealthier, and feel better to. That's what coaches who are signing up other coaches regularly are doing, SHARING. Don't get into this Team Beachbody opportunity with me to sell! Get into it because there are people you care about who you want to live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives. Can you handle that and are you selfless enough to be part of a solution people need? If you're not a conduit can you plug people into something that can change there lives? If you're life isn't already changing for the better then what are YOU doing to achieve? Hopefully you still have dreams that aren't beaten down by the economy so badly that you gave up on them. You can qualify yourself for the Team beachbody opportunity just by asking yourself "Is what I'm doing now going to get me to where I want to be?" If the answer is no then you NEED to change the vehicle. A few years ago I changed the vehicle. Two and a half years later I "fired my boss". A few months after that I bought my first home in CASH, no mortgage. Three years ago I was poverty stricken! Now the most exciting part of my life is watching others grow who I have helped. If now is not the time for you then if you keep doing what you're doing are you ever going to have the time? You've got to change the vehicle my friends. If you're ready to for this... If you're ready to change your life... If you're motivated to help others and not to SELL others... Let me know. You can find my phone number in the info tab of my facebook profile or you can email me.

Change the vehicle nothing changes if you don't change.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment