Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This is how I operate... For those of you who want to know me better :-)

For business and my personal life I am always sorting people.  Sorting allows me to help more people, maximize my time for maximal productive, and create amazing new nurturing relationships in my life that are constantly shaping my life in a very positive way and vice versa.

I live to serve people in my capacity as an Independent Team Beachbody coach.  The coolest thing about providing a solution for others is that the solution always allows me to sort out all the excuse makers from people who are being honest and genuinely want to achieve. And then I devote myself to those people who want to achieve! You will be so much more productive with your time if you're sorting rather than convincing and then spending all of your time with achievers and zero percent of your time with excuse makers. Go out there and help people you WILL meet some amazing individuals who will shape your life for the better in profound ways and vice versa :-)

Another way I sort as a Team Beachbody coach is by using third party tools. Once I put the introducing Team Beachbody video or the 100 Doctors video in front of someone it's going to act as a filtering mechanism allowing me to sort the interested from the un interested in a very friendly non intrusive way. I have nothing against anyone who is not interested in Beachbody. It actually removes all pressure on both sides. This is one big reason why I am in so much high demand. A lot of people who talk to me can see themselves doing what I'm doing and would be proud to do exactly what I'm doing to their friends and family. Makes sense doesn't it?

 After I sign up a new coach into my organization the sorting continues! I sort coaches who are engaged and immersed in this process from coaches who are not and then spend the bulk of my time with those coaches who are engaged in this. First thing I do with a new coach is have a getting started right conversation so I can help them achieve their own defined goals. I will give that new coach something easy they can do with complete confidence just to get them started. Something small, simple, and then see if they do it! If they do it then I give that coach a little bit more, and a little bit more basically cultivating some personal growth and development as they evolve into a super star :-)  It really does happen just like that!  If I get a coach with a big mouth but zero action then I know to sort that coach into another category that I do not want to spend a lot of time if any time with. I politely let the coach know that they are in business for them self but not by them self BUT if they disappear then I disappear.   You run I run.  You walk I walk.  It's a cooperative relationship and all sides win in a cooperative relationship.

 In life and in business I am sorting the interested from the un interested, the excuses makers from the achievers, the engaged coaches from the unengaged coaches so that I know how to spend my time for maximum productivity which everyone who's immersed in this benefits from :-)

 Beautiful concept and time management skill hey? Yes it is, indeed :-) Practice it! This business and this life is so much more of a joy if you're sorting :-)

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment