Add me to your Facebook

Monday, April 6, 2009

I like things that work, don't you?

Whenever someone asks me why I am a team beachbody coach I have a tendency to go on and on about why I am a team beachbody coach. It's not hard to do that. Seriously, the coaching benefits are big and many it's easy to go on and on about it.

Today I thought of a simple reason to voice next time someone asks me why I am a beachbody coach and here it is... I like things that work! It is that simple. Whether it's my george foreman grill, a brilliant car that never has any problems, a fishing lure that brings in the biggest large mouth bass, or an exercise and nutrition program. When I come across something that works so amazingly well I want to share it with everyone.

When it comes to fitness there is nothing else out there that works as well as team beachbody. When it comes to a self employment business opportunity there is no better opportunity out there than the team beachbody opportunity. I mean think about it! I get to help so many people change their lives in meaningful and very substantial ways. Having an impact of that magnitude really motivates me and makes me feel awesome! I am a team beachbody customer and coach because their products work! Need proof? I am in the best shape of m life, easily. Look at my before and after picture. Amazing is it not? Now multiply that by a thousand just to get an idea of how great I feel on the inside because a before and after picture does not capture that.

If a product doesn't work then it's pretty much useless and if there is a business opportunity that comes with it then it's a sure way for business failure. There are plenty of fitness and business opportunities out there to research. 90% of new companies fail within the first year and more than half of the remaining 10% fail within the next few years. BeachBody has been around ten years and continues to experience growth because they keep coming out with programs and supplements that work and appeals to a very wide audience. It's a dream come true for both fitness enthusiasts and entrepreneurs.

To anyone wanting to get into better shape and feel great I invite you to try any one of the team beachbody fitness programs that have been proven to work with thousands of documented success stories including my own success story.

To anyone wanting to better their health AND take advantage of a business opportunity there really is no better opportunity out there because the end products work better than anything else in the market.

Reach out to me if I can be of help to you in fitness, or in both fitness and in business.

Tom Birkenmeyer - Independent Team BeachBody Coach
http://www.passionforfitness.info

No comments:

Post a Comment