Add me to your Facebook

Thursday, June 18, 2009

BeachBody Opportunity - Obtain more time and money to do the things you REALLY want to do with your life.

I found this golden nugget of information in my online coach office this morning. It lays it out there brilliantly. Its claim to help a person obtain more time and money is right on. I lost my darn job in this economy AND I was attending college full time and a half! I NEEDED more time and money and, well, I got it with this opportunity. If after reading this you would like to know more about the Beachbody opportunity give me a shout. You can easily find various ways of contacting me of your choosing at http://passionforfitness.info/contactme OR if you already know this is what you want to do then sign up and get in touch with me so I can begin helping you obtain more time and money right away.

Two of the biggest reasons Coaches LOVE being Coaches is because this business affords them the opportunity to obtain more time and money.

Seize that opportunity by making the most of your Business Services Fee, which helps you easily manage your customers and coaching team through your online office and provides motivation and education via extensive tools.

Remember, for just $14.95 per month, you get ALL of the following:

* Two Web sites: Beachbody®-focused online social networking site and a customizable business site.
* Email account, including viral marketing tools that let you send bulk emails and eCards to your customer and Coach databases
* Sales and marketing materials available 24/7
* Weekly training, such as One Minute Trainer videos
* Tips and tools, including Webinars, events updates, tutorials, FAQs, and more
* No overhead: zero, zip, nada!
* Billing processing
* Shipping fulfillment/credit-card handling
* Weekly records management in your own online office
* Access to an online Print Center for ordering professionally produced advertising materials

This minimal investment can yield massive returns—so take advantage of all of these incredible tools today!

No comments:

Post a Comment