Add me to your Facebook

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My eBook, "Time Proven Formula For Success"

I want your first year of business to be a GREAT first year of business. I do not want you to struggle for years and years until you finally figure it out or worse, quit before you figure it out. It is my hope that you walk away from reading my book with the knowledge AND the DRIVE to succeed with whatever you do. This is NOT a formula or a road map for a job and I cannot promise you that you will succeed. I CAN promise YOU that If you follow this formula for success then the only way you can fail is if you quit. But then again, quitting is not part of the formula for success.

In my eBook I covered topics, philosophies, strategies, and a very specific FORMULA for success to follow that I truly believe in, in my heart. This whole eBook is a composite of my own experiences and the experiences of others who are successful.

Visit my Formula for Success web page for more information. While you're on my web page check out the 100% guarantee that I am giving you. You can read the table of contents down below to see the list of topics that I discuss in my eBook that are very relevant to any independent business or entrepreneur.

ATTN entrepreneurs and coaches within my team: Contact me directly to get your copy. It makes sense to just give you a copy because if you succeed with me then we all succeed together. It's that kind of selfless Win-Win scenario I want us all to experience together as a team. It doesn't matter If I personally sponsor you or not. If you are in my down line get a hold of me today. If you are not sure if you are in my down line just ask me and I will find out.


Table of Contents

Part I Introduction
What You Can Expect From My Book
My Personal Story

Part II Philosophies to Succeed
The Importance of Having Personal Philosophies
Make the Next Few Years BETTER Than the Last Few Years
Capitalism is BETTER Than Communism
Profits are Better than Wages
Personal Development
Work on Yourself More Than You Work On Your Job
Find your inner POWER Voice
Attract People to Come to YOU
Success
Do NOT just survive, THRIVE!


Part III What You NEED to Understand
Don’t Just “Kind Of” Do it
A Sure Way to FAIL Before You Even Get Started
The Average Person
The Job Security Facade – Mandatory vs. Voluntary
Why Some Succeed in Network Marketing and Most Fail
Economics 101
Leading AND Teaching SELLS
The Importance of a Formula or a Roadmap in place
Have a Plan / Work the Plan
Learn to Fail BETTER
Resolve – Have It!

Part IV Formula / Roadmap to SUCCESS
Reflect – figure out what YOU want
Find YOUR Opportunity
Establish Goals and Write Them Down – The Importance of Goals
Sign and Date Those Goals
Identify Obstacles Ahead of Time
It’s all In Who You Associate Yourself With – Choose Wisely!
Identify people and groups you need to work with
Identify What You Need to Know and Thirst for That Knowledge
Develop a Plan of Action
Write Down, “What’s In It for Me When I Accomplish My Goals?”
Work the Plan Every Day!

(optional - bonus chapter for continued reading)
Part V Join Me
I Like Things That Work, Don’t You?
Join Me - Get Healthy AND Wealthy At the Same Time

eBook: http://passionforfitness.info/ebooks/formula-for-success.php

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment