Add me to your Facebook

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Personal training, tutoring, and nutrition services offered

I am four times stronger and more flexible than I use to be and so are others that I have helped.


I can help you:
- Loose weight
- Firm up
- Add muscle
- Find new sustainable energy
- Look the way you've always wanted to look
- Feel better
- Gain new flexibility and mobility
- Turn up your metabolism
- Learn how to eat right to fuel your workouts. NO STARVATION DIETS (your workouts & results will suffer if you don't eat enough).
- Set positive and realistic goals
- Increase balance and coordination (as you age this will become increasingly important to keep your mind from slipping).
- Learn motivational techniques that could mean the difference between failure or success
- Plug you into support systems that will help hold you accountable

I have made huge leaps and bounds within my own fitness and have helped many others accomplish all of their own goals as well. I can help YOU to. Rates range anywhere from only $2.99 to $119. Write me.

Tom
Passion Fitness
facebook.com/metalpalace

No comments:

Post a Comment