Add me to your Facebook

Sunday, January 24, 2010

DECIDE!! COMMIT!! SUCCEED!!! NUTRITIONAL CHOICES FOR LIFE!! - by Tommy Mygrant

When you break down anything you "want to do" the difference between success and failure lies in your ability to CHOOSE taking action over remaining stagnant. I recently began a new facebook nutritional group based on Tony Horton's 30 day Nutritional Plan/ Challenge ( it's called Tony Horton's 30 Day Inutrition Plan.. feel free to join it). I've had around 700 people join this week and all of them have DECIDED to COMMIT and there is no doubt if they remain committed they will SUCCEED!!

I've also had many personal family, friends, and online friends say "I don't know if i'm ready for that yet, it seems too hard for me"!! While I understand their FEAR I also KNOW, from my own experience, that the only way to SUCCEED is to make a simple CHOICE to COMMIT!!! Each and every day we choose brushing our teeth, washing our hair, and bathing our bodies. We stay clean on the outside even though we sometimes see people who make the opposite choice and just down right nasty. Do we use THEIR lack of hygiene as a personal excuse to not wash and bathe our bodies and teeth?? HEAVEN'S NO!! Nutrition is much the same way. It's cleanliness for your insides, which if you ask me is SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ON THE OUTSIDE!! We see people all the time who don't take care of their Nutrition and we let our cultural and societal ways become an EXCUSE for doing the same!

Yeah, that's right, I don't call this a diet, i call it a nutritional plan! The word "Diet" has a temporary connotion. People say "how long are you going to do this diet?" I say "CRAP!! This is simply my plan on how i'm going to eat throughout the remainder of my life. It's a lifestyle, a CHOICE, a way of approaching a very important part of our personal health and leads to our confidence, creativity, productivity, and health while we are blessed enough to walk this earth." Would you not bathe or brush your teeth for weeks and months and years on end? Then do you consistently choose eating unhealthy and letting your body rot? THINK ABOUT THAT! YOU FEEL LIKE CRAP!! YOU FEEL TIRED AND MISERABLE!! AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN CHOICES!! YOU ARE CHOOSING EVERY DAY TO NOT BE CLEAN!! If your hair was greasy you would wash it!! If your teeth were nasty you would brush them!! Well guess what?? Your body is nasty because you fail to make a simple choice to take care of it with healthy food and good nutrition!! PERIOD!!

"TOO DIRECT", you say? I say, " BULLCRAP!!" I've discovered how great it feels to finally get this part of life in order!! And guess what? When you get THIS in order, every other struggle gets fixed! It all falls into place!! Money, Job, family, happiness!! It all works out because you feel better, more confident, and more productive! You begin finding that you CAN DECIDE! You CAN make a CHOICE! You CAN COMMI! And you most definately CAN SUCCEED!!!

YOUR LIFE IS WORTH THE EFFORT!!!

Tommy Mygrant

No comments:

Post a Comment