Add me to your Facebook

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Empty Calorie Debacle

I had a huge burger and fries last night; and then a chocolate doughnut for breakfast with waffles and then McDonalds on top of it.  What the HECK is going on with my body that I'm hungry all of a sudden for all this icky food that doesn’t seem to be filling me up???

You're unsatisfied with your meals because in the context of nutritional worth the calories you consume are largely empty calories.
That means with every calorie you consume you are feeding your body little to no nutrients.  Your body isn’t being fed so your body is saying to your brain, “Feed Me!  Give me more till I’m fed!” so you keep eating more and more empty calories that aren’t getting the job done.  It’s a perfect way to put on the pounds!  Overly processed foods destroy the nutrients in those foods; leaving the calories in those foods empty with a result of weight gain and the devastating affects to your health and the way you feel over time.

Eating large amounts of empty calories causes your body to say, "wheres the beef?!?!" Translation: "Where is the sustenance?  Where are the nutrients?"  You’re not getting sustenance or nutrients when you eat empty calories largely found in overly processed or unnatural foods so you naturally want to keep eating!

The solution to the Empty Calorie Debacle is so simple.  Eat nutrient dense 100% natural foods!  Eat food with VERY dense nutrients per calorie and you’ll be amazed at how few calories you need to feel full because your body is being fed the stuff it really wants!

Shakeology comes into brilliant play here.
Each serving of Shakeology is only 140 calories.  Most Shakeology users, including myself, are amazed at the satiety in only 140 calories.  That 140 calories of Shakeology per serving is so nutrient dense; consisting of 100% all natural mother earth grown nutrients, that all you need is that single serving of 140 calories to feed the body and feel fulfilledHow is this relevant and of paramount importance to loosing weight?  With a single serving of Shakeology you are consuming as many 100% natural nutrients as possible in as few calories as possible.  THAT is the MOST IDEAL condition for your body to loose weight safely without feeling hungry, period.  In 140 calories you are consuming over 70 ingredients very carefully harvested from the earth.  That kind of nutrient value is not found anywhere else.

Shakeology comes in Greenberry or Chocolate. I affectionately refer to the Chocolate Shakeology as Chocolate “O” because the taste is the most heavenly chocolate I’ve ever experienced before in my life and I get to have it every morning.  The feeling of fullness lasts me all the way from breakfast to lunch.  I have to remind myself to eat three or four hours later because I am not hungry.  I also have not been sick, EVER, while drinking my daily Chocolate "O" and I'm around sick people.

Do you want free shipping and handling for life?
Get Shakeolgoy on home direct. In addition to the free shipping for life you’ll get Shakeology automatically shipped to your doorstep every month so you never run out.  Shakeology is $119.95.  That $119.95 will pay for itself in the cost of groceries you will save every month.  I save $130 to $150 per month in groceries.  You can do the math.  I'm not only saving money but I'm creating money because of Shakeology.  I know two Shakeology users who save $180 every month in groceries because of Shakeology.  If you want to create even more savings and create even more new money sign up for the Coach Discounts and save/create an additional $30 per month in addition to the savings in groceries and in addition to the savings in the cost of shipping for LIFE.

Bookmark http://heaveninaglass.info for ordering and more information.  Say goodbye to the never ending un-fulfilling food you've been "feeding" your body but even more so feeding your fat stores.  Nutrient valuable food is where you will find safe sustainable weight loss and excellent health for life!

Tom
Heaven In A Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment