Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting Healthy and Super Fit on a Budget

Most people are living paycheck to paycheck; making getting healthy on a budget such a relevant topic!

The solution is so simple. It's home fitness. Save your money on a gym membership and personal trainer. Nobody needs a gym and personal trainer especially if a budget is at play. If you're worried your results will suffer let me put your mind at great ease right off the bat! I've personally experienced, along with thousands of others I'm involved with, bigger and better results in a single 90 day period or a single year period than most gym people have in a life time. I've got the before/after pictures to prove it.

Now onto the budget part of this whole deal…

The national average cost of a personal trainer is $60 per session. A conservative national average gym membership is $35 per month. The average Team Beachbody Home Fitness program is a ONE TIME ONLY $60 with no gym fee because it's home fitness.

Now I work out for about an hour a day six days a week. Over the course of the past two years I have saved $19,560. That's $60 per session times 6 days a week times 2 years = $18,720 plus $35 monthly gym fee = $19,560. Over the next forty years (because this is a life thing not a two year thing) that would equal $391,200!!! This is not hype this is just hard math. My P90X Team Beachbody home fitness program is $119.95 at retail and it's just a one time payment. Done! Because I'm a Team Beachbody coach I got it at the coaching discount for even more savings.

What does all this mean??? I saved over Eighteen THOUSAND dollars just in the past two years and I got better results in a quicker amount of time than my friends who opted to spend those thousands on a personal trainer and gym membership.

I'm floored but it's the truth. Perhaps that's why I'm floored! Truth can be stranger than fiction.

Realistically people don't hire a trainer six days a week. The national average is 2.5 days a week (just one of the reasons why Team Beachbody produces better, faster results).  Some go for two days a week while others go for 3 days a week. Ok so lets take that average number. If you factor in the past two years at 2.5 personal trainer sessions per week that comes out to $8,640 for a trainer and gym membership. Because this is a life thing and not a two year thing that comes out to $172,800 over the next forty years! Most Team Beachbody home fitness programs are $60 at retail and it's just a one time payment. Done! Team Beachbody coaches get further savings from the coaching discounts.

For most people, with or without tons of money, a trainer with a gym membership is not cost affective anyway. I spent a total of $89.95 on my P90X Team Beachbody home fitness program (I get the 25% coaching discount from the $119.95). I will show up ANYONE who spent tens or hundreds of thousands on the best personal trainers in the world, no doubt! And ya know what? You can show up any gym ratt as well both in health and financially.

My favorite thing in the whole world is helping people save tons of money while getting super healthy using Team Beachbody products. Sign up for the free Team Beachbody membership and reach out to me for some help. You can do this! Go to http://PassionFitness.info and click the "Join" link. Opt for either the free membership or "The Club" membership. If you want to go for the Coach discounts click the "Coach" link.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment