Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My All New Chocolate O r g a s m Recipe!

I really “hit the spot” with this one!  Chocolate "O" isn't just a cleaver name..LoL  I created this concoction this morning while going through my spice cabinet.  Seriously this just might be my favorite Shakeology recipe to date.   Try it out for yourself:

1 heaping scoop of Chocolate Shakeology
1 banana
2 tbsp of Mills ground flax seed
3 or 4 dashes of nutmeg
3 or 4 dashes of pumpkin spice
3 or 4 dashes of cinnamon
Skim milk to desired texture and Shakeology thickness
Ice is optional for a thicker; creamier Shakeology

Blend together and enjoy stellar health and amazing taste; two qualities mutually in unison!  Wow talk about having your cake and eating it to!  Let me know what you think of this recipe I'd love to hear about your own experience.  For me the best thing is being able to drink a large glass of something so unbelievably delicious and it's entirely guilt free.  If you still need to get yourself some Shakeology you can order yours here:  http://HeavenInAGlass.info

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment