Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

If you have a JOB you're already in a Pyramid Scheme

If you work harder and smarter than your boss and your boss’s boss will you start earning more money than them? Of course you won’t. You may do fine work but the business model itself is a pyramid scheme holding you back from your potential. Do you want somebody holding you back from realizing your ideals? Isn’t that what success is? Success – a progressive realization of a worthy ideal. The business model that a job encompasses you in will never allow you to be successful IF you’re ambitions include being rewarded for what you’re worth, period.

I have no boss’s or pyramids keeping me back. I’m in multi level network marketing as an independent Team Beachbody Coach. I am free to make more money and out rank anyone above or below me. All of us Independent Beachbody coaches are at the very top of our organizations and the playing field is level for everyone. My progressive realizations of my worthy ideals are 100% in my hands vs. an employers hands. Who cares more about me; me or an employer? Who cares more about you; yourself or your employer? I think we know the answer to that.

Are you building your dreams or only your boss’s dreams?

The Team Beachbody opportunity is the polar opposite of a pyramid. Examine the business model you’re encompassed in as a job holder and then examine the Team Beachbody Opportunity. Ask yourself… Which one of us is encompassed in a pyramid model? Which one of us has a mechanism in place to eventually rid us once and for all of ever having to be encompassed in a pyramid model?

You have an opportunity to start from the very bottom and work your way to the very top, Part Time, IF you want it. I’m not telling you how to live your life but if you’re reading this and you feel you should be rewarded for what you’re worth vs. what your employer feels you’re worth then you need a mechanism in place that puts you on a path to the realizations of your own personal worthy ideals or it will never happen. Are you worth it? I hope you know without question that you are worth it. If you already have that mechanism in place and it’s working then run with it! If you don’t then I invite you to Join Me. I will help you one on one. It’s working for me (I am NOBODY special), it’s working for MANY of my friends, it can work for you to. Join me Today

We all have wants, dreams, desires, and our own worthy ideals. Only 1 out of 20 people progressively realize their dreams and experience them. You’re either going to “want” your whole life or your going to act and go beyond wanting to realize and experience all that you have wanted. Do nothing every day you’ll be among the 19 out of 20. Challenge yourself to do something seemingly insignificant every day that brings you closer and be the 1 out of 20!

“The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step” – Chinese proverb. Note: the Journey starts with a step, not with thinking about the first step! The 19 out of 20 people think it but the 1 out of 20 start with that first step; repeating that first step daily. Very simple stuff but only 1 out of 20 people do it! Be that 1, or not.

Tom
Passion Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment