Add me to your Facebook

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Tip for Saving over $100 per month on groceries

I was talking to a lady who told me she is actually saving $180 every month on her grocery bills. That is a lot of money to suddenly be saving on food! Not only that but she feels better and healthier than ever.

The ONE tip is SHAKEOLOGY - http://HeavenInAGlass.info

Here is a hard fact for you... $180 - $120 for the cost of Shakeology = a $60 net savings every month. This lady is getting 20 times the nutrition and in fewer calories. She is loosing weight, feeling better, more "regular", and even saving money while doing so.

Why aren't YOU on shakeology? "I don't have the money for it" holds no water because you will more than likely save money if not break even. If there is another reason why you aren't on shakeology that is totally cool but a financial reason just doesn't hold any water unless you're somehow getting your food for free. I grow a 700 sq foot garden every year loaded with fresh fruits and veggies and I'm still saving lots of money by drinking my daily shakeology.

The only point I want to make here is that if you're into feeling good and enjoying life more but without having to spend extra money to do it, possibly even save money, then you NEED shakeology.

You can get it here: Heaven In A Glass

Want free shipping and handling for the rest of your life? Get it on Home Direct. Not only will you not have to pay for shipping and handling forever but you will also get two free workout DVDs and a free shaker cup. Want to save even more? Sign up for the coach discounts and knock another $30 off per month. Just minutes ago a fellow coach told me she to is saving $180 per month in groceries but because she is a coach she only spends $89.95 per month on shakeology for a $90 net savings instead of a $60 net savings. Incredible!!!

I hope this excites you about the tremendous opportunities to be experienced with shakeology. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can help you. There is a whole community of shakeology fanatics on My Facebook Page for example. You will be in the most excellent of company here and on facebook :) If you happen to be unaware of the unmatched health benefits from shakeology this VIDEO will clear that up.

Tom
P.S. If you are already using shakeology please share with me via email how YOU are saving money while getting healthy. I'd love to hear about it! I want to start collecting some testimonials specifically on the financial benefit. I'm already loaded with Health testimonials :)

No comments:

Post a Comment