Add me to your Facebook

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Get Healthy with Shakeology for Free

I sampled Shakeology to a lady who was very curious about what Shakeology could do for her. She had already tried Slim Fast, EAS, Myoplex, MonaVie, and a bunch of other shakes and "health" drinks that she did not like the taste of. She described them as "gritty", "Chalky", "unsatisfying, and "ineffective" at helping her achieve her goals.

Before sampling Shakeology she was already aware of the enormous health benefits because of this video she watched beforehand.  It's this video she watched that really got her interested in at least trying Shakeology: Shakeology Breakthrough video

At first taste of Shakeology she was hooked and immediately said to me, "Tom this is amazing where can I get myself more of this stuff?".  I said, "I'm glad you asked let me tell ya :-)"  I showed her my Shakeology website at http://HeavenInAGlass.info and told her about the free shipping option.   With the free shipping option she is getting free shipping for life, two free workout DVDs, a free shaker cup, and she will never run out of Shakeology.

Fast forward only ONE month later... She lost 15 pounds, she lost 12" including over 4" from her waist, her cholesterol is down, her high blood pressure is down, she has a new found calming kind of sustainable energy throughout the day so she is moving around more, she is more "regular", everything in her life is easier now including dealing with daily life stresses, and she feels so much better than she did before Shakeology which cannot be measured in numbers.  Add to all of that; she essentially got all of this for free.  Shakeology has replaced so much of her monthly grocery expenses that Shakeology has entirely paid for itself plus she got two free workout DVD's from the Free shipping option.

Let me tell you something worth noting... Even if Shakeology was an extra added expense she'd still be on it because of how good she feels.  She told me so! 

She has kids!  She is now sharing Shakeology with her kids and they are healthier for it.  Her kids LOVE the taste of Shakeology.  They are even coming around to eating real food, fresh produce included, and learning about good nutrition which is only going to help them in the world as they grow into adults.

I'm sharing this story because if you're still on the fence about Shakeology you need to know that if you make the decision to try it out the odds are Extremely Favorable you will thank me for it a month later (if not sooner).  The odds are extremely favorable you'll share with me your own success story to add to my growing collection of extra ordinary Shakeology Success stories.  The story I shared in this article is VERY common actually.  The details differ from person to person but the results for everyone that has shared with me has always been pretty significant. 

Try Shakeology:  http://HeavenInAGlass.info  It automatically comes with a 30 day "Bottom of the Bag" FULL refund guarantee.  Because shipping is already free you have not a single cent to loose.  Just so you know; no one has ever taken advantage of the refund in my experiences but it's available with no questions asked if you want it.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment