Add me to your Facebook

Friday, February 26, 2010

Shakeology at ½ a serving twice a day = twice the $ savings

Instead of drinking a FULL serving of Shakeology ONCE a day try drinking a HALF serving of Shakeology TWICE a day!  Most people feel completely satisfied with just a half serving so why not?  As an extra added bonus you can save approximately double in monthly groceries than what you would save if you replaced just one meal a day with one full serving of Shakeology. 

Most people save $130 - $150 (some as much as $200) every month because of Shakeology.  Shakeology retails at only $119 a month so it’s already paying for itself which means you’re essentially getting Shakeology for free just from replacing one meal a day with one full serving of Shakeology. 

You can see where I’m going with this… 

If you drink a ½ serving of Shakeology twice a day instead of 1 full serving once a day you’d CERTAINLY save at least $200 per month in groceries. Most of you will save between $260 - $300 in groceries
.  A select few will save upwards of $400 in groceries a month.  Guess what?  Shakeology is still only $119 per month!  Even the bare bones minimum is going to be well over $119 per month in groceries which means you’re going to get Shakeology, health and nutrition, for free EVEN if you buy the cheapest food available in the super markets.  Guess what else?  Since your saving a bare bones minimum of at least $200 per month that means you get Shakeology essentially for FREE AND an additional $80 of new money in your pocket while getting healthy and feeling better.  But most people will probably have an additional $140 - $180 of new money in their pockets while getting healthy and feeling better.  What could you do with an extra $80 - $180 of new money every month and the new health and vitality to enjoy it???   I hope it’s beginning to resonate how life changing this can be.  Without exaggeration I have more cash in my pockets every month and the health and vitality along with it to really be able to enjoy that extra money because I drink Shakeology.

I’ve never heard, “no Tom I don’t want to try Shakeology”.  Everyone I talk to would like to try it but in this Economy it’s not happening for a lot of interested people.  For the rest of my life I'll be working to find solutions for people who want to get better and feel better; that’s my passion.  That's why I coined Passion Fitness for my website.  I’m speaking to YOU; all of you who have not tried Shakeology yet but would like to.  With every new feedback and testimonial I get from every Shakeology user is another reminder that once you try Shakeology the odds are incredibly in your favor that you’re going to love it and you’re going to get healthy.

Get on Shakeology and LIVE better with me: http://Shakeology.com/metalpalace

Tom
Passion For Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment