Add me to your Facebook

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Mother and Daughter Share with Me how Shakeology is Changing Everything

I nearly welled up as I got toward the end of this letter that my friend Kimberly wrote me. Just so you know, I got her permission to share this with all of you.

Read this Amazing testimonial to Shakeology...

Hey Tom,

I started the Shakeology about 6 weeks ago and within the first three weeks lost a total of 18 lbs. I have so much more energy and as you've seen last night I am now able to fit into clothes I couldn't just a couple of months ago. I have higher self-esteem and it shows.

I decided to start my 14 yr old daughter on it who has a lot of medical problems one of which is failure to thrive and polytheistic kidney disease. My daughter was going to the doctor about 6 times a month due to her kidney stones and the doctor needing to keep an eye on them. I am happy to report that she is no longer considered at risk for the failure to thrive and is healthier then ever after 6 weeks on the program. But the most spectacular thing is she is now seeing the doctor only a few times a month and has had no sign of stones in two weeks. That is amazing. For the first time in years she is feeling like a kid and able to do the things a kid should be able to do without the pain and frustration of constant issues. Thanks for the information on the Shakeology it has been a blessing in so many ways.

- Kimberly S. Kenosha, WI

If you would like to try Shakeology for yourself and for your family please do. The more people try Shakeology the more amazing stories like I get in my inbox and over the phone. There is no question this is a life changing Health / weight lass / meal replacement shake. If you have Any concerns about a health condition you may have please let me know so that I can send you a nutrition data sheet to get your doctors approval to try Shakeology.

http://HeavenInAGlass.info <--- Order Shakeology If you're interested in reaping the Huge 25% coach discount send me an email / call me. Tom Passion for Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment