Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Shakeology made my body feel something it hasn't in a long time..." Read the rest of her email...

My friend Lisa sent me a beautiful email about her Shakeology experience.  Lisa is a lady who I have Always known to be very intelligent.  She researches EVERYTHING because she cares about what she is putting into her body and what she is feeding her family.  She only makes good well informed decisions so naturally I couldn't wait to share Shakeology with her.  After comparing a couple other "Health" shakes on the market along with Shakeology here are her unfettered findings (I got her permission to share this)...

"I tried Nature Shake, it was DISGUSTING!!! I used the EXACT same ingredients to make each shake...Genisoy, Shakeology and Nature's Plus.. 

The Genisoy didn't taste terrible, but definitely not good.  The Nature's Plus was disgusting and the Shakeology was delicious! (and I only used HALF a Shakeology serving and a full serving of the other brands!) So then comes the next test...appetite suppressant and energy... When I drank the Shakeology, I IMMEDIATELY felt a surge of energy and of mental and physical clarity which I haven't felt in a long time...The others didn't have any feelings like that. 

I felt FULL on Shakeology and remained full for about 3 hours or longer... my cravings for bad food or sweets, weren't there...that was 2 days of a very nice, healthy, feeling. The other drinks, did not satisfy my appetite, did NOTHING for my cravings nor energy... hands down, Shakeology made my body feel something it hasn't in a long time and that is something I will find a way to afford since you ultimately can't put a price on a healthy body/feeling/mind. Do I sign up on your coach site or Shakeology site?" - Lisa Byard

So naturally I'm helping her get the coach discounts and YOU can reap the same discounts to.   Make your own informed decision.  I absolutely LOVE it when I talk to someone who wants the facts because it gives me a great opportunity to show off how enormously beneficial Shakeology is for ANYONE who cares about living a good life and just wants to feel good day to day. 

Go to my Shakeology website and look at the Nutrition Data toward the bottom of the page: http://HeavenInAGlass.info 

Would you like the Big Coach Discounts that Lisa is getting?  Sign up for the Coach Discounts.  You get a 25% discount on Everything including Shakeology: http://PassionFitness.info (Click the Coach Link and Call me I will help you)

Tom
Passion For Fitness

P.S. Read some of my other Shakeology user Testimonials

No comments:

Post a Comment