Add me to your Facebook

Monday, January 17, 2011

A godsend for parents

I've been getting a TON of feed back from my users with kids.  Shakeology has been a godsend for them so I wanted to include one bit of feedback from a parent:

"Ok, so, I tried shakeology today with Lizzy. She made it with skim milk and nothing added. She knows how much I am into chocolate, so she decided to let it stand on its own. It really tastes great. I was expecting more along the lines of a slimfast taste only less chalky. I was not expecting it to taste as good as it does :) keeping this in mind, I have a story to share with you...

My daughter is 16 and has an aversion to anything remotely healthy for you. I walked out of the kitchen with my shake in hand and before I knew it, she sucked down over half of it and I had to make another...later Kaytie says "Why you wanna drink nasty health dinks for anyway?" to which I said "That nasty health drink sure didn't seem to bother you when you drank most of it earlier..." Wide-eyed and shocked she turns to me and says "Oh..."
 I thought it was pretty funny."

And here is one more bit of feedback from my friend Cherokee Schill:
"Since starting Shakeology the number of sugary sweets requested by my kid's has dropped significantly. Elena used to tell me that she had soda cravings. I remember having those as a kid too. With Shakeology our blood sugar has stabilized and those weird cravings have totally ceased."

Shakeology - http://shakeology.com/metalpalace

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment