Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You're Not Full of S**t - By Letitia Burns

Letitia wrote me something about her Shakeology experience without ever intending for it to end up published to the internet (I got her permission first). The reason I love what she wrote is because it's real, it's raw, it's natural, and it's HIGHLY RELATABLE to almost all of you if not ALL of you especially to anyone who has not tried it. Read on from Letitia:

"I've come to a couple conclusions, 1) your not full of s**t 2) this is something I could totally get behind AND 3) it's silly not to do something with it when I'm totally stoked and want to tell everyone about it anyway.

Ok, so as to conclusion #1 the reason I drug my feet so long on trying the Shakeology was because I figured it was just like any other fad out there. I mean seriously, how could anything be that good. Well let me tell you, for three weeks I used it (almost) religiously, but then as usual life got in the way and last week I hit a major bout of "down in the dumps". Didn't go to the gym, wasn't using the Shakeology, I was just beside myself (Which was really weird since I had just received Hip Hop Abs in the mail but that's another story).

I can't believe what a difference something as simple as not starting my day off with Shakeology made. It wasn't until I started getting daily headaches again that I realized I'd been nearly three weeks without a single one. Now you have to understand, for the last few years I've had AT LEAST one major debilitating migraine every two weeks and sometimes up to as many as three a week. Needless to say, this has been a problem. I actually missed three whole days of work last year because of one migraine. I've talked with my doctor several times about it but every time her answer is the same..."I could give you a prescription for something you take every day to prevent them, or I can give you a prescription for something to take as needed, but I know you won't take either of them so I don't know what else I can do for you". Well, now I do.

I can't believe that Shakeology is actually helping with the headaches I've had all my life!!! And the energy, wow, I wasn't the only one at work that saw the difference. So yeah, I thought you were full of s**t, but I'm woman enough to admit when I'm wrong, which actually leads me to conclusion #2 (and ultimately #3).

I'm a believer, living proof, and I want to tell the world about it. Now I'm just getting started with the fitness programs and I think that might take me a little longer to come around to just because I'm a total gym junkie, but already I can see where they can come in very handy. Tonight I knew I wanted to work out, but once I got home the thought of loading Aleicia into the car and heading to the gym just didn't make me want to get going so I popped Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio into the DVD player and Aleicia and I got in a good workout as well as a much needed good laugh. All I can say is there is a reason why those workouts are made to be done in the privacy of your own home. At least Aleicia looked cute when she was trying to do it, I just looked stupid, but boy did I work up a sweat. I think we're going to try it again tomorrow. WOW, ok so long story long, I was thinking that it might be time to actually do something with the whole coaching thing. Lets face it, it would give me something of a sense of accountability to keep me working at it even if I'm not totally feeling up to it, because who would want an out of shape coach. And I know me, all I've ever done is work in sales and when I find something I love I tell the whole world about it, so if I have the chance to make a couple bucks off my telling the world, well that's all the better. So when you get back from your cruise, lets talk, and get me moving in the right direction."

- Letitia Burns

If you would like to Try Shakeology, I recommend that you do and that you not wait another day, get in touch with your Team Beachbody Coach and ask her/him to show you the couple ways you can try Shakeology.

Tom
http://beachbodycoach.com/metalpalace 

No comments:

Post a Comment