Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

From Yuk to Yum! 90 days til summer Approximately! A Short but Sweet read...

In 90 days you can go from yuk to yum. Right now is the most common time of the year people choose to get in shape and many of us do not. Some will decide, but won't even try. Some may mean well and try something that doesn't work for any purpose except to be discouraged from putting forth that kind of time and effort again in fear of it not working again. It flat sucks to put so much effort into something only to find it didn't work!

I think we all expect a pay off of a great body and a feeling of great health when we put forth that kind of energy! I know I do and I indeed get those AWESOME pay offs.

Join me in Team BeachBody. Sign up WITH ME and we will do this together. Are you rolling your eyes in doubt? Ask yourself these two questions...

1. Is what you're CURRENTLY doing working?
2. Isn't it worth the risk to try ANYTHING else if there's even a chance that it will actually work?

An amendment I like to make to number 2 is this...

Ammendment 1. BeachBody DOES work.

Just imagine for one moment someone trying to tell me that BeachBody doesn't work. I would tell them they are higher than a kite and then extend an olive branch if they are open minded enough to the possibility that I was not born with this body, that I actually followed a nutrition and exercise program that clearly brought me from yuk to yum. It was either beachbody or I was born like this. What do you think? On the off chance you believe I was born like this please don't write me for all logic has escaped you but to everyone else out there reading this I extend that olive branch out to you...

Tom
Independent Team BeachBody COACH and mentor - http://www.passionforfitness.info

No comments:

Post a Comment