Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Develop yourself entrepreneurs - Not for the lazy

Success is something you attract by the person you become. We have people in my organization earning 6 figures per year and others still waiting on their first paycheck. Your success depends on YOU and the person you become. Have you ever seriously researched why some people are successful and MANY people are not? It's sheer laziness, a lack of will power to adopt simple philosophies that gives a person the drive to do what is necessary to succeed. To break that down further, successful people are willing to do the things that most people are not willing to do - namely, SELF DEVELOPMENT. People who are successful do not skip out on developing themselves and doing the things that most others deem as just plain silly or are just too LAZY to do TODAY. The "opportunity" that offers millions over night for doing nothing is a scam designed to lure in the LAZY minded and take their money. Do you know anyone who got rich by being lazy? Of course you don't.


The world famous Zig Ziglar often cites the lumber jack whos wood production fell forty percent one year because he didnt take the time to sharpen his ax. Our 16th President Abraham Lincoln once said, "f I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my ax" If YOU want to be successful then YOU must take the time to sharpen your mind and develop yourself. You can NEVER be so busy that you cannot work on you or you will turn into a busy person without direction, no longer making progress toward your goals but perhaps towards a fruitless exhaustion. We all know someone like that.


I am looking for entrepreneurial spirited individuals to join my team who are not lazy. If the Zig Ziglars citing of the lumber jack and the quote of Abraham Lincoln makes sense to you and resonate with you then you may be the ideal candidate for my team. We are all teachers and students in my team. Being an entrepreneur is an absolute blast when you find someone or a group of someones as part of a team who is a good match for you.


If you would like to interview me and be interviewed by me please get in touch with me. This could be a great life changing opportunity for both of us.


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment