Add me to your Facebook

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Opportunity in events, educational, inspirational and social functions

I don't know what you're big opportunity is, Team Beachbody or otherwise, but if you're not taking opportunities like these to "sharpen your ax" then you're robbing yourself of your dreams.  And because you need great health to be at, perform at, and feel your best I think everyone would benefit enormously from the Team Beachbody opportunity.  Most people won't, but most people will sadly keep chugging along at the death grips of the economy and that's one of the mysteries I will not try and figure out because I don't have the energy for that.



I just got back from an event that was educational, enlightening, inspirational, and there was a large social element to it as well.  I'm living free from the clutches of a day job, the economy, and time constraints typically associated with being a slave to those two variables as 95% of Americans are.


I invited a LOT of people to the Team beachbody summer of success tour in chicago over the weekend.  Only a few showed, most did not.  To those desiring some kind of change in your life because maybe you're not very happy in your current situation and maybe you're behind on your dreams and promises etc...   If you showed up then you know how valuble this experiene was in learning how to "set a better sail" so the next few years can be totally different than the last few years of your life.  If you didn't show up because you let little things get in the way of big opportunity you just robbed yourself.  The information we got from this was so powerful that I truly believe with all my being that the theif on the street who's after your wallet pales in comparison to the theif in your mind who's after your promises.  It's not the economy or your job keeping you from creating the change in your life you desire and that all of us see hinted at in your facebook updates.  It's YOU.  I realize some lines will be exposed in the sand but those lines will also promote some of you out there who will write me sometime later just to say thank you because you absolutely needed to hear this to get motivated to begin TODAY to create the daily actions that will change everything for you in years to come.  THOSE are the people I'm writing this for and those are the people I'm serving in my capacity as a team beachbody coach and as a fellow human being.

I may sound a little nuts to mainstream thinking but I'm glad I'm just nuts enough to step up, own my life, own my income, own my destiny, and to have my freedom thanks to an impactful service that I give to thousands of people which will soon be tens of thousands of people and someday a million people in an effort to help them live healthier, happy, and more fulfilling lives while being kind to myself.

There were only 300 people in attendance over this weekends event.  For chicago that is really weak especially considering there were so many more who truly needed this opportunity to get the information but instead they let little things get in there way.  But, less than 3 years ago we only had less than 60. This weekend we had a little over 300.  We are growing and we are growing the RIGHT way.  Via hard work and some discipline that will sustain a thriving growth over time instead of a flash that eventually burns out as anything without some hard work and discipline does.  The same can be said for any diet or fitness program that doesnt include some hard work and discipline.  Magic potion people and pill poppers think about that.

Team Beachbody is coming back to Chicago November 5th and 6th.  You have plenty of notice to make arrangements.   Dont let little things get in the way of BIG opportunity.

See some of you at the next one november 5th and 6th 2010!  Most of you I wont see there but only 5% of americans get ahead and live the life of there dreams instead of building someone elses dream.  I'm speaking to YOU 5% :-)   See you there!

Tom
p.s. I'll be posting more about it as I get more info just know to keep nov. 5th and 6th free.

No comments:

Post a Comment