Add me to your Facebook

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Worst phone call ever UNDERSCORES how Badly I and others like me are NEEDED

So I was calling about new Internet service in my new home this evening... One lady I talked to was reading from a script, they all were and every one of them sounded depressed with their job, but this one was the most depressed sounding script reader I think I had ever heard on the phone before. It didn't matter what I wanted and what I didn't want she was required to read off special offers and promos even if it had nothing to do with my stated purpose for calling. So I just let her read them off as I felt sorry for her knowing full well the call was most likely being recorded and that she was being monitored hard core by her nazi superiors. So what did I do? Most people do not have the power to help her. BUT I DO!!!!! I sent her a life line.

 I said something like this, "You are doing a great job I really appreciate what you're doing. I know you hate your job and reading those horrible scripts and I know you're being recorded so let me just say this.. I use to be in a situation similar to yours a few years ago and I got out of it. I feel so much better about myself and the contribution I'm making to the world today and I was wondering if you'd like to look at what I'm doing. I know you can't answer me or even talk to me about it over the phone so let me give you something very easy to remember, passionfitness.info and what I would like you to do is go to my website passionfitness.info when you get home out of the prying eye of your employer. You will find my name, number, and email address. Remember passionfitness.info and get in touch with me on your time I would be honored if I could rescue you from your job with those terrible scripts you have to read day in and day out."

She quickly went back to her script with another offer that had nothing to do with the internet service I was calling about. I said passionfitness.info remember it. Then she read me another offer, and another, I made sure she'd remember it...

These scripts are so bad and so pushy toward the individuals who have to read them that they are actually required to read all of the promos even if we say we don't want to hear them. These scripts are so unbelievably high pressure to the individuals required to read these scripts that they are actually required to throw offer, after offer, after offer, after offer til the consumer either says "YES" or hangs up on them. It's THAT bad. My sympathy gos out to employers in those set of circumstances.

My hope is that this lady remembers my passionfitness.info website, visits on her time, and calls me on her time so she can eventually get out of that terrible job and do the things she wants to do.

This phone call helped me renew my sense of purpose in helping people not only get healthy, but in living free of the b.s. of a Job. I also need more people to HELP ME accomplish this. Don't you want to help people who are drowning??? If you're not in a position to do that then you've got to change the vehicle. The lady on the phone has also got to change the vehicle or she will be reading those terrible scripts day in and day out for the rest of her life. That is a VERY depressing future.

If you want to help people I strongly recommend that you change the vehicle and sign up with me. My website is http://passionfitness.info/ in case you haven't caught that by now. Write / call me and do NOT be afraid to tell me "No I am not interested. We do not have to go to the next step". Can you tell me no you're not interested? If you can be strong enough to do that then I invite you to get in touch with me so that I can ask you a couple questions and show you what I'm doing.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment