Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kidney stone issues continue to diminish while drinking Shakeology

Remember my friend Kim whos 14 year old daughter had to visit her Dr. 6 times a month for kidney stone issues and polytheistic kidney disease? Now she is down to only one visit a month! She started drinking Shakeology about 5 or 6 months ago. She is feeding her body the nutrients her body needs to do it's thing and fight off those health issues.


Here is her first report since drinking shakeology going back to April 26th when Dr visits dropped from 6 times a month to 3 times a month:
http://tombirkenmeyer.blogspot.com/2010/04/mother-and-daughter-share-with-me-how.html

And here is the update from today in her words:
"update for ya my daughter now only goes to see her dr once a month instead of 3xs a month for check ups its great my mom is also on top of it" - Kimberly S. Kenosha, WI

Yes Folks this is my calling nothing emotionally gratifies me more than these amazing life changing stories I receive from my users.  I don't think there is any such thing as depression for anyone who finds a way to serve people in a profoundly meaningful way.  Come coach with me if you have a deep desire to serve many people.  The more there are of us, the more lives will be positively impacted!  Now that is something to get excited about when getting out of bed in the morning!

Tom
Keep drinking Shakeology friends!  If you're not, try it:  http://shakeology.com/metalpalace 

No comments:

Post a Comment