Add me to your Facebook

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"The math is just too obvious to miss" - Ron Barnhart

I've been using Shakeology for about 6 days now. I've got Chocolate and my wife has the Green Berry. I absolutely love it.

Other "meal replacement" shakes that I've tried didn't taste very good and I'd get hungry real quick. Shakeology has a great taste and what really surprised me was how well it fills me up. It actually fills me up more than the breakfast that I used to eat.

I agree with Tom...the math is just too obvious to miss for those who really want to improve their health. Even beyond the money you can save, it would be so easy to make a healthy switch that would easily cover the cost.

For example, how many people are buying 2 or more 20-oz sodas per day (I know I used to about 10 years ago)? Or, how many people go to starbucks once a day? Replace just one unhealthy item like this and all your doing is redirecting dollars you already spend. No additional output required and you replace a health-draining item with a health building item. For me, this is a very easy decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment