Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tons of undissolved Vitamins in our sewage - People are peeing their money away

A friend wrote me with this and it is so fascinating I wanted to share:

"My friends dad works for a sewage treatment plant. With nothing grossing me out too much I asked him one day what the #1 thing he see's after our waste is gone. Expecting to hear jewelry and other valuables that accidentally get flushed. But nope. He said it is undigested vitamins that pass straight through our system without ever absorbing and dissolving. I do realize that some vitamins are better than others but he said it can be measured in tons with the amount of undissolved vitamins he see's. Kind of interesting."

How many of you out there are peeing your money away with Multi vitamins and other supplements.  You know where I'm going with this if you know me..   The body actually uses Shakeology.  Shakeology uses WHOLE FOOD ingredients.  If you take one nutrient out of a food without the others the body has no idea what the heck to do with it so it just gets pee'd back out.  You're peeing your money away all the while thinking you're getting valuable nutrients.  All of the 70 plus ingredients in Shakeology are WHOLE FOOD ingredients.  Don't believe me?  Here are just a "few" testimonials sent to me, not downloaded from an infomercial, but actually sent to me from real Shakeology users.  These drastic life changing results would not be possible if their bodys were not actually using the nutrients in Shakeology, period!  Testimonials: http://teampassion.info/testimonials.html

Tom - Shakeology Enthusiast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment