Add me to your Facebook

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Only A Life lived for others is worthwhile

"Do you believe in your mission? Are you confident that you can accomplish great tasks? Do you expect to achieve your goals? These are necessary ingredients to lift your talent from potential to fruition.


I need to say one more thing about mission. It needs to include people. Only a life lived for others is worthwhile. As you fulfill your mission, will others around you say...


"My life is better as a result," or "My life is worse as a result"?


If you think it won't be the former, then the mission may not be worth doing." - An Exerpt from A John C Maxwell book entitled, "Talent is Never Enough" that I whole heartedly agree with!

Tom - Diamond Leader Independent Beachbody Coach
http://teambeachbody.com/metalpalace 

No comments:

Post a Comment