Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

After something tears your heart out

Last time I got real depressed I just buried myself in my team Team Beachbody business. And then it made me well off. What was I sooooo depressed about? One of my best friends abandoned me, No job, couldn't find a job, couldn't afford to eat out with friends or anything else, I was afraid of the future because I didn't own my own life yet, I depended on my parents to survive etc. A few great things about the distraction I chose is that it wasn't arbitrary. I was able to declare my own financial independence from it and "fire my boss" which drastically increased my freedom. I helped change the lives of thousands of peoples which was and is very emotionally gratifying for me. That experience alone taught me that when I invested myself in other worthy people, taking the focus off of me realizing this is bigger than I am and not about me, I began feeling better. TONS better. 2010 was an incredible year for me and it was built on a LOT of depression and over all "hard times".

One thing about life that I wish more of you out there would realize is that you are always in the midst of a struggle, just getting out of one, or you are going to get a phone call tomorrow. And you do not control that. You control your response to what happens to you. Whats going to drive you forward is your dream and then “why” you're doing it. Your “why” is what's going to generate your life NOT what happens to you that you have no control over. Life is never going to suddenly become easy so that YOU can be successful. That's why if YOU are still waiting for things to get easier, to have more money, to have more time etc then YOU are NEVER really going to get started until YOU change your personal philosophy and belief in yourself. Otherwise you're just that same common average person who year after year is still saying, "maybe next year". My response to that kind of average thinking is, How sad. How truly sad for you and the life your creator wanted you to have. Change your philosophy and change your life. Procrastination is the corner stone of ALL poverty. Experience has been my best teacher in this. And yours to if only you will heed the lesson of your life and respond to what happens to you differently than you have in the past.  There is no other way to own your own life and begin designing the life of your dreams. Own it!

The other two things I did that was just as important as burying myself in my Team Beachbody biz is I did my P90X workouts every day AND stayed connected to my network of support. The ONLY meaningful advice I have for setting yourself up for long term success in drastically increasing your freedom, your health, and your capacity for helping other people for LIFE is to join the Team Beachbody community, get on Shakeology, get yourself a team Beachbody Program, and get and STAY CONNECTED to others doing the same thing who all want to succeed together. I won't even waste my time, or yours, recommending anything other than Team Beachbody. There are so many gidgets, gadgets, magic pills, potions, and crap being peddled to us that the obesity crisis in our country is not going to end unless Team Beachbody is successful, period.  It's hard work, discipline, a new set of philosophies, a life style change. If you don't have the balls, the brass ovaries, the guts, the sheer desire, and an open mind then this isn't for you and neither is designing the life of your dreams unless YOU change first.

We don't need to be counselors to help each other. We are human beings. By nature our creator designed us to interact with each other. Through our compassion coupled with our collective wisdom and resources we can help each other :)  If you partner up with the right people, cultivate the right nurturing relationships, surround yourself with positive nurturing relationships that push you to grow closer toward the full development of your human potential then you and your friends will literally carry each other to the next higher level.  If you don't have those kind of friends then get new friends.

Tom - Diamond Independent Team Beachbody Coach 

P.S. Hundreds and THOUSANDS of people cheering each other on! You cannot loose if you plug into this. Sign up for FREE JOIN us http://beachbodycoach.com/metalpalace click the Join link and sign up for Free. Get plugged in with us and start designing the Masterpiece of your life that each day is a micro cosm of. Start today 

No comments:

Post a Comment