Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Insanity Asylum Fit Rest results Day 1

I do things every day to give my words some real meaning with my deeds. Today the fed ex man came by with my new Insanity Asylum Fitness program by Team Beachbody so I'm really excited about that! I've already gone through all the material, understand the nutrition, took my measurements, pictures, and fitness test. I'm asking YOU to hold ME accountable to my goals! I'm not only preaching fitness I LIVE it to :-) The fit test handed me my own butt. This was just the fit test! Only do this program if you're already in great shape. Graduate to this program if you're not there yet. Here are my fit test results from insanity asylum:

Agility Heisman: 6

In and Out Ab Progression: 43

Lat Push ups: 21

Mountain Climber Switch Kicks: 63

Agility Shoulder Taps: 3 1/2

X Jumps: 32

Moving Push ups: 2 1/2

Agility Lateral Shuffle: 10 1/2

Agility Bear Crawl: 5 1/2


Tomorrow begins day one of the thirty day program. Speed and Agility! Wish me LOTS of will power friends! If you would like to do this program with me I'd love to have some success buddies: http://beachbodycoach.com/metalpalace click "Shop", browse by Trainer, Shaun T, Insanity Asylum. Do a different program first if you're not already in great shape. Give me a shout if you're going to do this with me let's hold each other accountable!

Tom

1 comment:

  1. I have just began this program, so I feel ur pain.

    ReplyDelete