Add me to your Facebook

Friday, April 1, 2011

SHAKEOLOGY AND PREGNANT MOMMIES TO BE!

PREGNANT MOMMIES TO BE...... FELLOW BEACHBODY COACH SAYS: I've been using Shakeology since before my pregnancy and continue to use it (I'm due in 2 weeks) and unlike most pregnant women, my blood pressure is on the low side of normal. Each time I go in I'm around 100/60 or less. High blood pressure during pregnancy is life-threatening so my doctor couldn't be happier. - Katie Peavy

An update from Katie: I said that back in June and gave birth to a perfectly healthy 7 pound 10 ounce boy at the end of June. I have also used Shakeology to take off all the baby weight. - Katie Peavy

Ask me about Shakeology friends.

Tom
p.s. She lost all the baby weight to! That's a BIG talking point in itself

No comments:

Post a Comment