Add me to your Facebook

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oprah Winfrey, Latin America, Shakeology BIG things happening...

Hey Everyone! I want to let you know what's going on.

To date The Team Beachbody coaching opportunity has only been available in the united states. In a few weeks we are expanding globally for the first time in the companies history. First stop is south of the border. We are expanding into mexico and latin america. Later this year we hope to expand into canada, then europe, australia etc... That's the first bit of big news I wanted to share with you. The other bit of big news is that Oprah Winfrey just published a TEN PAGE article in her "O" magazine about Shakeology. Shakeology is our core product. Everything Oprah touches turns to gold. If she recommends a book it gos to number one the following week. She has an incredible ability to move LOTS of people toward bettering themselves and that's why I'm excited about this. When you think about the timing of this big endorsement from oprah just before going global for the first time in our history it's like a DREAMY scenario to me. Before these two big factors even became discussion around here I had already gotten into the best shape of my life using these products AND declared my financial independence via the Coaching opportunity. Now we have these two big events taking place to add to what was already an unbelievable opportunity to transform both your health and your financial situation simultaneously.

So that's what's happening right now. Oprah has already officially gotten in our corner with a very flattering ten page article in her magazine and a big untapped market is opening up in just a couple weeks.

Lastly I want to invite you to join me in this coaching opportunity. It's about transforming your health and your wealth and helping others around you do the same with these products. I don't know if it would be for you or not but I want you to at least take a look and see if it turns you on or not. I recorded a video this morning and uploaded it to my youtube channel: http://youtu.be/CCXZ2UGX0hI

If you're into it I want to bring you in while the global market place is still entirely untapped. Be a founder with me and let's do something real significant in the world in which we live that is literally dying of obesity.

Call / write me,

Tom
Look me up on facebook: Tom Birkenmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment