Add me to your Facebook

Monday, May 24, 2010

Are you interested in A Team Beachbody Home Business? Timing is Everything in Life and in Opportunity

Unless you're turned off by Passion then believe me you want to join me in the Team Passion Independent Beachbody Coaching opportunity.

If you've ever tried out a home based business before odds are you didn't have an opportunity to learn directly from someone who has already achieved enough success from that particular opportunity to permanently retire from their day job. Most people who go into any kind of business for themselves team up with people who have had little to no success in that industry. That's like an amateur golfer trying to teach another amateur golfer how to play golf. It just doesn't work! If you're serious about building a successful home based business to give you your freedoms you've got to team up with professionals who are already successful and willing to teach you. And by the way, in my team, as an Independent Team Beachbody coach you would get to offer the EXACT same thing to all of your prospects.  Do you know anyone who would be interested in learning how to become financially independent from someone who has already done it for themselves?  I bet you can think of all kinds of people who would.  That's EXACTLY how you can put your business on the fast track for success right out of the starting gate!  Are you ready for that??

In this opportunity of Independent Team Beachbody coaching you will be working directly with people who started out very part time; eventually experiencing so much success that they were able to walk away from their full time day job forever! This includes me folks :-)  You will get to work directly with me and others who have already achieved that incredible milestone of kissing a day job good bye. It's an incredible feeling and if you're willing I want to teach YOU to do the same for whatever your dreams are.

The reason I know that I can teach you is because in this business my success is not possible without having a significant positive impact on other peoples lives. I want to extend that significant positive impact to as many receptive people as possible. It won't make any difference if this falls on deaf ears only receptive ones.

Timing is EVERYTHING in life and in opportunity.

Between myself and my entire team of Team Passion coaches we currently bring in 30 new coaches a month. 1 year ago we only brought in four in a month. One year from now I know for a fact we are going to bring in well above 30 per week rather than 30 a month. If you wait you're going to miss this growth and it will be your own fault for procrastinating. Procrastination is the corner stone of all poverty.  If you're not interested I respect that because I believe in 'to each their own'. But if you are interested I guarantee you your desire to get involved in this opportunity is not going to go away. Instead, your desire is going to keep twisting your stomach up until you do it. Burning desires do not go away on their own. They are either quenched through some kind of action or they remain a constant growing nag inside your mind.  A burning desire is either going to lead you to a life of regret or DRIVE you to a life of success.  Which sound better to you??

Call me / Write me.  Lets get started you've got me and many others who want to do this with you.  If you just want more information to come to a decision you haven't made yet then call me / write me anyway and I'll give you the information while letting the decision be all yours.  I am not interested in convincing you.  The decision has to be yours not mine.

Tom
Passion Fitness 

No comments:

Post a Comment