Add me to your Facebook

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Some early results from the Insanity program. Thinking about trying Insanity? Read this

Nikki White is half way through the "Insanity" program with some results to share. I got her permission to share with the world. Thank you Nikkie :)

"Hello Tom,

have noticed more change in my body over the last month than I have in years of running. I just finished my cool down week and can't wait to get going on month two. It is going to be intense and I can't wait. Over the last month I have lost 5 pounds and 3 inches in my waist, 2 inches in my hips and 2 1/2 inches in my thighs. No to mention the muscle definition that I have gained.
Thank you
Nikki White"

Nikki is experiencing more changes in her body composition than in her weight change which for people who don't have a whole lot of weight to loose, just stubborn weight, is VERY healthy. She is toning up, leaning out, shredding that last bit of stubborn access fat from her body and she is feeling so strong and healthy!! Her bones are not going to ache as she gets older and her metabolism isn't going to slow down much with age. That memorial day FOOD coming up in a couple days is not going to stand a chance with the kind of long lean muscle she is putting on her gorgeous frame. That's how you manage weight my friends! Strength conditioning :-) Because Muscle Burns Fat in your wake and in your sleep! I wrote a whole article on that fact a while back check it out: Muscle Burns Fat

See this video preview of Insanity so you can see what it looks like: http://passionforfitness.info/web/insane

I highly recommend some P90X recovery formula and Shakeology as well so you don't weaken your immune system and get sick and have to stop for a while: http://passionforfitness.info/web/nutritionals

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment