Add me to your Facebook

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

There's no need to tempt ourselves with sugary foods when we have shakeology!

"Sunday after our mothers day dinner I was craving something chocolate & decadent..everyone else had dessert but I was committed to sticking to my Primal Plan!  When I came home I made a chocolate shakeology with 8oz. of cold water, lots of ice, 1 tablespoon of unsweetened dark chocolate, mint powder and a dollop of sugar free cool whip on top with a sprinkle of fresh cinnamon!! 230 healthy calories & I didn't feel one bit guilty! I was still under my daily calorie allotment :) I had to eat it with a spoon because it was so thick and creamy almost like a chocolate mousse! There's no need to tempt ourselves with sugary foods when we have shakeology!" - Shevaun Williams

If we are attending a social gathering where we know their is going to be all kinds of nasty but tempting junk food why the heck not bring a Shakeology or a P90X protein bar with or both??? They are healthy and they even taste better than junk food anyway! This is the biggest no brainer in the history of the world when you think about it.  If you have Shakeology or some P90X protein bars or both then there is no reason to even be tempted to eat the surrounding Junk at a social gathering.  Just reach in your purse / bag / car and grab that Shakeology or P90X protein bar!  If you don't have Shakeology or the P90X protein bars why on earth not??  That's why you're still not staving off junk food cravings and caving in!

Get some Shakeology and P90X Peak performance bars they are Amazing. You WILL lose weight and get healthy on them they come with a 30 day money back gaurantee: http://passionforfitness.info/web/nutritionals/index.html  Scroll down just a little bit you'll see Shakeology and the P90X peak performance bars.

Tom
Passion For Fitness 

No comments:

Post a Comment