Add me to your Facebook

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Erica B. from WI is Already Half Way to Her Goal weight in Just 3 Weeks!!!

I NEVER get sick of receiving these letters!   Check this latest one out from my friend Erica...

"How's this... I'm nearly half way to my goal... in just 3 weeks!


Shakeology kicks ass... I"m so happy I finally caved and ordered it. I'm not sure I'm a lifelong drinker (like, just for the health benefits) but I have an immediate goal and it's working phenomenally to get me to where I want to be right now.


I'll be honest. I've been in a pretty wicked depression for about 2 years (lost both my parents 2 summers ago) and it's really done a number on me. I gained weight, drank a lot, and just didn't have much motivation for anything.


Weight was never really an issue for me... I was always tall and slenderish (although never really "in shape"). So now... trying to get my self out of this rut and lose weight has been a nightmare!


So in general my goal was 20-25 lbs. I've lost 10. I'm probably not following a healthy recommended diet plan but right now I don't care. I drink the shake for breakfast, eat a tiny lunch (rice cake with peanut butter?) and then eat a healthy dinner... 1 portion. A little looser in the weekends. Exercise 5 mornings a week. And NO drinking during the week (yeah... that's a big one too!).


So I'm feeling really good about losing weight (seeing results so fast!). I'm feeling good about drinking less. I'm feeling good about feeling better in general. Not that I "owe it all to shakeology"... but it's certainly been a catalyst.


Once I reach my goal... I'll have to decide where to go from there. I did take some 'before' pics... I'll take some 'after' ones too and post them. And maybe write up a little transition story... we'll see. Sorry if this is more than you wanted to hear... I guess I'm rambling a little :)


But a huge thank you to you... for being so motivating and inspiring! You were made for this 'job' clearly... you are succeeding and excelling at it!" - Erica B. from WI


Wow!  I think most of us can relate to bouts of depression.  I know I can.  Truth is Logic NEVER cures depression but ACTION does.  Erica was standing still for a while not sure what to do or how to deal with how she was feeling so she slipped into a phase of drinking, weight gain, a loss of motivation and just didn't care for a couple years.

She had seen me talking about Shakeology and Team Beachbody a lot.  She has seen me share real user feedback regularly, sharing how surprisingly delicious they taste, and talking about the enormous Health Benefits just as all of you have seen to but UNLIKE the majority of you she finally decided to give Shakeology a try and  it's significantly enriched her life.  She has come out of that dark place!!!!!   That's worth celebrating all by itself :-)  She's motivated now!  She cares about having some passion in her life, about feeling good, having the mental clarity and the energy to live productive fulfilling days.  This happened all because she made a choice to quit standing still and ACT!  Because Logic does not make depression go away.  Action does!

I love how Erica described Shakeology as a catalyst instead of a "silver bullet" because there are no silver bullets to getting healthy.  To get healthy you MUST eat reasonably Healthy.  Shakeology happens to make the whole deal of eating healthy, regular exercise, and over all wellness Much Easier to obtain.

I'm very proud of Erica and even more so Happy for Erica because I know what it's like to feel depressed and then come back to life again :-)

Give Shakeology a try Shipping is Free for life - http://HeavenInAGlass.info
If you're interested in the coach discounts: http://PassionFitness.info click the coach link and call me ill walk you through it so you get the huge discounts and all the freebies.

Independent DIAMOND Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment