Add me to your Facebook

Friday, May 7, 2010

Katie Peavy broke her back and got her Life Back!!


"Team Beachbody (more specifically ChaLEAN Extreme) changed my life too. I broke my back in 2002 and suffered 7 years of excruciating pain, physical therapy that did nothing, and pain meds that barely took the edge off. I started ChaLEAN Extreme in Feb 2009 (today is May 7th 2010) and within the first week I was pain-free. I got my life back. My physical therapist couldn't believe the difference in my range of motion in just one week. I went from barely able to lean back to being able to do a back-bend. For the first time in 7 years I was able to stand straight up out of bed instead of hobbling for 10 minutes first." – Katie Peavy

Would you like to Try ChaLEAN Extrem?  http://passionforfitness.info/web/chalean/

Tom
Passion For Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment