Add me to your Facebook

Monday, May 24, 2010

I like things that work, don't you?

I'm only 32 years old, I am super healthy, I no longer work a day job, I have my time, I have my money, I have my health & vitality, and Most of All I have my Freedom.

Rewind two short years ago at age 30 my job was off shored to India at no fault of my own, I had ZERO income, I lost my health insurance and all my benefits, I was attending college full time and a half, I had no time, I was in poor physical shape, I was in devastation, and I did NOT have my freedom like I do today.

The vehicle I used to make the drastic change in my life that has changed everything forever is Team Beachbody.

Team Beachbody works. Why are you still trying things that don't work? Time doesn't stop while you try to re invent the wheel. You're running out of life.

It does not matter how difficult your situation is if you don't change then nothing changes.

I like things that work, don't you?

Call or write me about Becoming an Independent Team Beachbody coach so that you're life can drastically change forever to. You won't be alone I will be doing this WITH you.

Tom
http://PassionFitness.info

No comments:

Post a Comment